Impact of Support
We are proud to be the leading resource for first-rate health care in our community. But the fact is, we wouldn’t be where we are today without an outstanding legacy of community support from people like you. Your contributions enable us to provide personalized, comfortable care and healing close to home.
Each of these was made possible due to the extraordinary generosity of our donors:
- The new Stamford Hospital’s tower on the Bennett Medical Campus containing all private patient’s rooms, operating suites, diagnostic and outpatient testing, a larger emergency department and specialize pediatric emergency department.
- The Donna Brace Ogilvie Volunteer Recourse Center, offering a variety of opportunities for adults and teenagers.
- The Carl and Dorothy Bennett Cancer Center with compassionate, patient-centered care from diagnosis through treatment and post-treatment.
- C. Anthony and Jean Whittingham Specialty Care Pavilion housing all maternal/child services.
- Cohen Children’s Institute’s Pediatric Emergency Department, Children’s Unit, and Children’s Specialty Center treating our youngest patients with care and compassion
- The Dan and Grace Tully & Family Health Center providing an immediate care center, a myriad of outpatient services and a health and fitness center.
- The Center for Integrative Medicine and Wellness at the Tully Health Center.
- Elliot and Roslyn Jaffe Diagnostic Imaging Center offering a full spectrum of radiology and laboratory services.
Philanthropy is the cornerstone to building healthier communities and improving patients’ lives. By supporting Stamford hospital, you are making a commitment to our hospital and the well-being to all your loved ones.